Instructional DVD – Basic 2 Series
Canadian Customers: We do not charge import duty, so you will be responsible for those fees on receipt.
The instructional DVDs that can be used with VIYM® guide the practitioner through an informed yoga practice.
The Basic 1 and 2 Series leads the student first through an explanation of the mat and its layout, and then moves into centering and pranayama, warm ups, a posture sequence and ends in guided relaxation over a period of about 50-60 minutes.
The Basic 2 Series DVD features the following:
- Introductory Remarks (8m, 49s ): Notice & Precautions, Practice Yoga Safely, Description of the Mat, Body Parts, Definitions & Terminology
- Centering & Pranayama(2m, 14s)
- Warm-Ups(14m, 51s): Neck Stretch, Shoulder Stretch, Arm Circles, Side Stretch, Hip Stretch, Toes, Wrists & Ankle Stretch, Cat and Dog, Thread the Needle, Hip Circles, Runner’s Stretch
- Posture Sequence(34m,13s): Mountain, Modified Half Moon, Triangle, Tree, Boat, Knee Down Spinal Twist, Inverted Turtle, Frog, Bound Angle, Posterior Stretch, Spinal Twist, Forward Bend
- Guided Relaxation(3m, 20s)
Length: Approximately 63 minutes
Coming Soon: Basic 2 Series with signing for the deaf