Instructional DVD – Basic 1 Series
Canadian Customers: We do not charge import duty, so you will be responsible for those fees on receipt.
The instructional DVDs that can be used with VIYM® guide the practitioner through an informed yoga practice.
The Basic 1 and 2 Series leads the student first through an explanation of the mat and its layout, and then moves into centering and pranayama, warm ups, a posture sequence and ends in guided relaxation over a period of about 50-60 minutes.
The Basic 1 Series DVD features the following:
- Introductory Remarks (5m, 7s): Notice & Precautions, Description of the Mat, Body Parts & Definitions
- Centering & Pranayama(2m,14s)
- Warm-Ups(10m, 47s): Neck Stretch, Shoulder Stretch, Arm Circles, Hip Stretch, Toes, Ankles, Wrist Stretches, Cat and Dog, Torso Circles, Runner’s Stretch
- Posture Sequence(30m): Simple Mountain/Mountain, Standing Squat, Warrior 1, Bridge, Half Wind Relieving Pose, Cobra, Bow, Half Locust, Child Pose, Great seal, Spinal Twist, Forward Bend
- Guided Relaxation(3m, 15s)
Length: Approximately 51 minutes
Coming Soon: Basic 1 Series with signing for the deaf